Course StructurePROGRAM FEATURES
|Part A: Statistics for Economics|
|2.||Collection, Organisations and Presentation of Data||25||12|
|3.||Statistical Tools and Interpretation||64||30|
|4.||Developing Projects in Economics||10||5|
|Part B: Indian Economic Development|
|5.||Development Policies and Experience(1947-90)||18||10|
|6.||Economics Reforms since 1991||14||8|
|7.||Current Challenges facing Indian Economy||60||25|
|8.||Development experience of Indian-A comparison with neighbours||12||7|
mystudypoint offers support for Economics in Class 11th.
- Understanding of some economic concepts
- Development of economic reasoning which the learners can apply in their day-to-day life as citizens, workers & consumers
- Realization of learner’s role in nation building and sensitivity to the economic issues that the nation is facing today
- Equipment with basic tools of economics & statistics to analyze economic issues
- Development of understanding that there can be more than on views on any economic issue & necessary skills to argue logically with reasoning.